Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Thinking of Making a Spanish Blog

'm A Spanish spoken native person, an such I haven't made a blog in Spanish. Main Reason? Most of the stuff written is in English, and felt my ideas would be more thought if I write it in English.

Now, why a Spanish blog? It has come to my mind, having my schedule and possibilities that I need to resolve as fast as possible, it would be more reliable to make some Spanish blog, for fast-paced posts and other media I want to share. I'll still have in mind to update this blog, even see if I can make new design, I'll see if I can get help with that if I can't do it properly, but in the mean time I'll come with a new blog name and make a new start. To reach new horizons and to keep pace to all the ideas that need to be expanded, as creativity never stops thinking, dreaming, looking into the future the best of ourselves.

Thanks to keep by to everyone, well keep you  in touch :3