Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hello World! (Not simply a beginner's program...)

Hello! Well... welcome to my page.


I hope you reader visit this page once on your free time. I thought of this for a long time, so here it is. This is an expression of some person who wants something different in his life. Well, I have gotten into so many pages on the Internet, and gone through many experiences around the use of this awesome bank of information, that I didn’t want to go behind those who have expressed also their ideas.

I’m the one who stands for the nick of “Standard Nerd Boy” (or StndNerdBoy, the number is only for decoration…). It was tough to select one nick to comply with my likes, so I ended using this as my ‘ticket’ to enter completely into the realm of collective information around de World Wide Web.
My purpose of this blog is to be something more than an introverted and reserved type of person, but I don’t know if someone else would be also doing the same and doesn’t think so much about it.

I’m new about this, but I like to write, so whatever thing I have in mind it will be understandable (in a certain way…) . Seems I’m putting some effort with this *hehe* , but my entries will be so in order to facilitate the reading and having a pleasant time reading it. Of course if you got something interesting, an idea to follow, I guess you will continue reading it regardless how pretty is the blog or how annoying the page is to scroll down...

But most of all, I’m excited that I will use all my power and knowledge of this language to express something that normally it's used with another language…  (so any misunderstanding of language is because of grammar issues… I’m always willing to learn something new *hehe*).

Well, so much for a beginning, so anything else will be in the profile, but there will be other things to write about later...

-"My expressions will be so cool, you will end believing it."
-"But you are only starting this"
-"Yeah, I know! Just let me enjoy this moment of awesomeness for a while. Then we're going into action!"


No comments:

Post a Comment