Thursday, March 15, 2012

In a world of aggressive motion…

In a world of aggressive motion…
    Hello, I’m here writing again, expressing ideas in order to continue to the Purpose of the Blog.
    You see, there is a lot of news happening, well, all the time they broadcast news about everything they like to put on television, or on the radio. Such a weird thing they put sometimes, but the “world” need to know it. It’s like you have to feel part of your community to know the problems nearby…. There is a lot of information about that, but the news always fades away when another comes up. In the end, only the things you care are the most important ones.
    Based on the title of this post, I wonder how the world is becoming. Not only because of the people, but of how fast events happen on a certain day that changes the opinion of people.  We live now in a fast paced world, where information gathering is essential for making important decisions and also because of its actions. Maybe is because of the people, wanting the activities done as fast as possible, not caring a lot for the ones that are doing it.  
    Why an aggressive world? I found it somewhere.  But I could tell why.  The people very often put their ideas as if were the most important ones, but its behavior shows the impact of those ideas, how they defend it, how they argue to be right about it. It’s all about discussions and debates of a single topic. An eternal interchange of ideas and nobody would agree to each. By aggressive I mean insistent ideas who want to make you agree with it. It’s all ideas of force.
    The thing is that the ones who can handle that kind of situation have techniques that can counter their ideas, whatever if it is just a justified counterargument, or only attacking the person itself with unsympathetic comments. Or maybe it’s just the media who wants his audience to debate as a form of altered wave, and ending on affirming one idea or other.
    Maybe the main reason on why I’m doing this post is this: they are situations in which you can handle it because it’s in your normal position. If someone would elevate the impact and emotion on that situation, a little adaptation is needed to stay in your position. For the sensitive motion, the situations start at higher emotional issues when it happens, and to adapt and control it a bunch of energy is needed to put still in position. Handle the situations, the people and the events of daily life, in the way it is, is difficult….
    Making a lot of experiences, one gets into knowledge that not everybody gets easily hurt when talking different to expectation. One needs to adapt to the way normal people do. There are different kinds of situations you can face, maybe one of those are new to you, so you need to gather courage to face it and maybe you can be very nervous about the new adventure, but when you can handle it, the things will be easy.
    I’m doing a lot of things to adapt easily to normal things normal people do, so when I want to apply to real life, I can do my best to express my ideas in a simple and easy way.  I thought this would be easy to explain, but I think I don’t have a clear idea of what to think about society. It’s just the instinct of the people who act how they feel better to do. What we know is that all people are different on personality, and in a way we need to learn to live together, whatever personality you have, whatever things it can affect you more….

"-By the way, with this post I have made to the 50th post *yay*"
"-Yeah, that's cool."
"-With that, I can do a little thing I wanted to do: I'm going to post an image to each post so it can have a little more of representation and attractiveness into my blog, heheh"
"- And then you can try to change interface or testing post with images, and see how it looks like."
"-That's right."
"-So, where's the cake."
"-Cake? I don't have cake..."
"-Oh? And how are you going to celebrate..."
"-I know how to celebrate it, doing things that will look better in the future..."
"-So. you can have celebrations without cake?"
"-It's possible, if you don't think about it."
"-I know you want cake."
"-Yeah, and also a card, a balloon, a present, and something to play on the weekend"
"-Heh, you can draw also..."
"It's possible too, it's fun to draw..."