Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Game that became Legend


    Let’s get going with lots of cool things and weird nonsense I may write, and talk about some game that, even if it is a very classic game, it is well known for most of the people, and it has cool game play.
    So, why is another talk of the Legend of Zelda here into this world of Internet? Because that series of games has always something you can talk, you can comment, you can argue, you can discuss. Well, other games can do that, but, this is kind of special, because of its origins since the start of the Nintendo Console, and so on, and because of certain games that gamers were fascinated.
    So let’s get started (before I lose inspiration, hehe). Since a child I have known the series, it was a favorite one to play. I remember I first got to see the first two games from the NES Console (the very first one, and the Adventure of Link). Both games were hard to beat, or at least I considered that. Thinking of those games as a very classic game is feeling special you have seen those games as a child.
    Then, A Link to the Past, for the SNES, played a little bit. Then Ocarina of Time appeared, for Nintendo 64. I have told a little weird event on my other post “Game Over, and Fear of Trying”, my experience with zombies, undead creatures, and my eternal trauma of losing a game. But overall a very good experience one I started to play that game. They said the Water Temple was a very difficult one. But it has its difficulty and all, lots of hours of play, it was awesome the animation and the story.
    Then, the Game Boy Advance games, played one or two, the Game Cube game, and then, Twilight Princess, a cool game, very cool graphics and gameplay, even though it’s the same Classic story, but with lots of variants. One fan gamer has to love the good details of some game or other, and let away the bad things.
    Now I’m just to play Skyward Sword, but nobody wants to lend their game (nor their Wii D: ) to start playing it. It’s my wish to play it.
    Now for the game play, having lots of dungeons, castles and other weird places. Minigames were a lot, and Heart Containers were the prize, or better equipment. Lots of weapon and cool sword techniques, and lots of creatures.
    It’s difficult to say a lot of things, because you can research easily from other sources, only my purpose of this blog is to say how awesome was for me those games.
    I could tell with more detail other things from the game, maybe. Once I can play a little of some Zelda games, hehe