Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Expressing what you like


    "There is one moment of life where you go outside your normal daily life to discover new places you have never discovered. There is one moment of life where you go outside dress very causal in a way you have never done. There is one moment of life where you go outside to express to everyone the things you like so that they know what things do you like, what things you do, what things you have."

    "There is one moment in life where everything changes and you have to start again, one moment where the things you have obtained are now lost in time, and you’ll need to start again."  

    "One of the things you need to overcome is the fear of what everybody things about you. There are actions you can do to obtain that objective. There can be soft actions, there can be extreme actions. The result will vary depending of the completion of either difficulty. You have to be fine, not to show extreme shyness or being too notorious about the anxiousness you may face."

    Here’s some story, it may be considered as one of the missions of the Objective of the Blog. Nerd’s Adventures are cool to follow sometimes, even if nobody notices it, even if nobody cares, even if your actions are not shown to the right people, it’s still a cool thing to do.


    One day of School, a Summer Day, some morning trip and some other to School. A backpack with things of School, some notebooks, pencil and pen, some folders and my Always Reliable, adding with that, some pins: one was Cirno from Touhou, then Marissa too, then the face of Jake the Dog and then, Finn the Human (Adventure Time).

    That trip was on taxi, but from the starting point I was walking with those pins attached on my backpack, I just walked and walked, as if I didn’t care of anything. Took one bus, I sit down, all the people going normal. Then I took a taxi, in middle of some students going to School too. Nothing special about it. I don’t know them anyway, so I didn’t care either. Then off the taxi, and walked inside School, passing lots of students, everyone in their own business, stumbled upon a person, said Hi and some other words, we said good-bye and continued on my walking.

    My position was elevating by each step to counter a little bit about the weird thing I think I was doing, because I didn’t see others with the same position as I was. Some were wearing T-Shirts of Legend of Zelda, some other a black T-Shirt with some amazing image in it, and some others they have some cool outfit, but no one with the position as childish as I was showing. Even so, I didn’t care. I entered my classroom, my classmates were there. Nothing special, I think, nobody said anything. I took one seat, classes have started.

    A lot of normal things after, outside the classroom, a little talk before I return home. I did the same route of return before getting a taxi and make my returning routine to home. Before the final change, lots of students from other schools are waiting too. I moderated my position, so I looked less awkward, no special thing happened, but a long wait was a lot. I managed to return home fine anyways.

    Even that what I did was a little too unexpected and weird, on other times I saw different situations that seems to have the same value as I did. One person having a Pokeball on his backpack, other with trading cards, other with Dragon Ball image, other with 8-bit games.  But as I said, everything went normal, nothing unexpected, nothing extraordinary.

    So there goes another Adventure of overcoming shyness, I didn’t feel anything weird, but I don’t know why I did want something special would occur. Still lots of things to do to be noticed....


[Yeah, I know, "A Nerd's Adventure" needs more posts like this, hehehe]