Friday, October 18, 2013

Evolution Process - Final Adjustments

I know that I'll would make a evolution process and such, but guess what? I'm almost over.
It's just that, I didn't have time to do it, need some drawings to make, so yeah, it will be a new "A Nerd's Adventure" design, hehe.
Not just it, I've come with new ideas to share, first, a new post series that I called "VideoGames I played as a Boy" [or maybe??], where I'll share all the games I played and didn't have a chance to share it to others, maybe here's a great place to make this. Also, I'm preparing some stories in my mind, I know that part is difficult (or the most difficult) part to develop, so many points and making good linking of events. And also I'll post some more videogames/anime/tech things, maybe programs? maybe programming progress on some projects? Or maybe one someone may be interested to hear :B
I'm giving the effort to maintain this blog as active as I can, I'm not giving up this so easily, or maybe I've been thinking on arrange some posts and place them in another blog, but I haven't think that seriously. I've been into so many things, I may lose some ideas, but I'm willing to keep a steady pace, that's one of the reasons I haven't really make this to happen yet. Let's hope to get this thing going :B