Monday, October 28, 2013

Suddenly you feel like you evolved, but...

     I haven't feel any change, at all. Or it seems like it didn't change a little. In fact..., I have a strong love of my design made for this blog, or maybe because I don't have lots of time to see it. At least I want that a hundred of people could see this blog, look at it and tell me if they like it as it is, or if I really change it.
     So, what did I prepared,, mostly personal issues to be resolved, shyness suppression at its most (I'm still shy though >//<), the eminent return of Richie (man, I need your conversations more often, fresh ideas, aand,a desire for support and promotion >///<, I'm not too emotional for promotion nor I can tell if love or if friendship or if life or if people, but hope I can not focus on you and try to be myself at the same time.
I'll look at every thing or writing I have/had in mind and reproduce it again, hopefully to get more attention to it.
    Also, more drawings and surprising things... so hope we can take a good retribution from all of it :P