Friday, July 4, 2014

After that moment

After that moment I realized
how stupid I am letting my guard down upon a moment of Outrageous Distortion just to see the damage was done...

I don't want feel the Great Wide Bonding Protection to be shattered by little by things I can't handle... by events I can't even control...!

It's NOT the TIME for THAT! Why that happened? It's supposed to protect all of Base Position the source of power of the Central Position...

Only Final Time would fade it away by little and that's normal, but that directly corrupt the Base Position to the root is unforgivable...!

I felt that once since the Wide Protection started its function, but this time, it was on a nearer bonding distance than mine...!

I'm scared, because of the similar stats of the bonding, unconditional follower of indirect data flowing, but now no flow could be received.

I shouldn't have worried
but it made me so
because the protection covered that area
and now it has a fissure
untouchable by anyone anymore..

If that's the harsh way, well
I didn't know
it just proves I still can't grasp reality
the real one
that is way more that I can cover myself

And that
the Great Wide Bonding Protection
isn't immune to those kind of attacks
cruel movements of reality
that unusually shatters my heart

I'm just a boy
oblivious to the world
submerged into my own
shy on inside, awkward on outside
timid to ask, to join,and to be noticed too...

My power wants to protect everyone I know
so that people can be happy
so that people know there's someone
who can give motivation to all....