Thursday, July 17, 2014

Random Post of the Month

Hello, I  know it's been a while since I write here, a lot happened though, which it was time-consuming enough for me to take a break on some activities I was active before. I keep trying to re-establish everything for better solutions on organization, resource and generation of content.

I'm confident I can reach a certain level of productivity without times where I get too sleepy to do anything, I want to concentrate those for my times of sleeping, still recovering from my schedule.

As this random post of the month, I say, I'm using lots of sources I can make my generation of content, like better keyboard for fast typing and, other things I need to achieve. As a developer, even if it isn't needed at much, hardware is important to not losing time at moments. And for sure I don't want to travel to the sleep world knowing I'm losing my precious time for not making some developing, and of course I know I need to take my break, do a little exercise and not overdoing things when I'm not feeling well. Common sense it is.
In a lot of ways I can achieve what I want, only a matter of time and patience, only a matter of self-confidence and nice steps on looking around me and little achievements of life.

I'm still want to learn lots of things for a short time, not losing it for little things that can break anything not special. Somehow last year's learnings are helping me in a greater way than others, I just need some special action to continue, well I'm traveling the way and looking at flowers while walking, no we're still on the go.
I won't say anything else for know, let's just hope to search more what I'm doing, and say I won't leave any of my pages behind. I'll try to uphold those pages together and staying active.

Aaand, I keep delaying my evolution process on this blog, keep the patience with me and I'll do something about it. It just, this blog layout is still cute since the moment I placed it here.
I still like the background I have, maybe I'll use the same style for the other one :P