Monday, June 20, 2011

An Inspiration to Write

    Well, I have thought so much about my concept of this blog, and visualized a lot of ideas in which I can use to make more entries. Each time something comes up to my mind and then I try to express it in words and sentences. After a certain base is made, I develop some fundamental ideas that cover the selected title and, based on my experience and researches, I detail the entry so, it can communicate some meaning.

    So, my inspiration to write… what makes me write is quite simple. I have always wanted that my ideas can go out of my mind. Is a good thing having an active mind and also a good imagination, but when an idea comes by and returns like a spiral, it’s for sure that idea wants to go outside, to wander in everyplace possible, and then return to my mind richer in concepts, result from the opinion of others, or my own conclusions.

     How can somebody think of that? It’s just a concept that can symbolize idea development, one of the many ways to find answers of many questions. Maybe it can be a little strange to mention those statements, but most people might think of this, or some day they will question simple things that mean a lot for one person. Maybe it’s just only for the purpose to writing expression. [-Seems he's saying nonsense,  hehe...]     [<-- >.<]

    Yeah, that’s one of the main topics I feel conformable to talk about. There’re only simple topics to start a good blogging adventure, and also to fulfill the last mentioned purposes on this. I can’t deny my shyness and my eagerness of say something valuable and important to others. There’re so many things I want to talk, but a limitation of several issues that can negate my expression. There’re also many to share (in terms of expression), but a lack of someone who can receive them. It’s a mixture of confused ideas that are constantly in my active mind. [-Just don't do this too often, might not want to see your gloomy you :S...] 

     But if I made this space is because I want to have my ideas to visit many places and return richer, so this place can be full of different ideas from others and to share some part of me that wants to be known. It’s like an overcoming [expressive] shyness and personal-type blog in which each entry the progress of my expression can facilitate doing more meaningful and attractive ones. It’s like a good purpose to follow, and a challenge that can make me less bashful to express an opinion that others can understand it.

-“I can understand the affliction of those who can’t easily amplify their voices and can’t break their own barrier.”
-“Wow, that’s a thoughtful statement. I’m sure what you are doing is gonna help you a lot.”
-“Yeah, I hope to get some comments of this blog…”
-“So they can tell you how dedicated is your effort to write something neat, right…?”
-“Hey! I know I can do better than this, so I can talk more awesome things, but support is important….”

[for you to know: blog editing is different than Word editing. I have discovered this right now :D]

No comments:

Post a Comment