Saturday, June 4, 2011

There's not an Absolute Introversion...

...nor there can be an Absolute Extroversion.

     I was thinking of that idea when I was trying to conclude certain thoughts. The idea came when something in my mind said that it would be cool to have some more friends to share your opinion of what you like, so they can share to you the same. Of course no one would expect someone who is too shy to express himself as a friend (because they might expect something from you...), but the fact is that everyone is in need of another person who can be considered as a support when you feel down. We have both parts, one more important than another.

     Considering that, I thought "What would it be to have a little more of an Extroverted Motion who helps me to have fun with real friends? What things to say to them? And, what would I expect more from them?" If I go with going around of my house, searching for that thing, I might get it. But then comes another idea."Time has the relation between moments of Introversion and moments of Extroversion, so those are dependent of Time". If you dedicate more time for Extroversion you will lose time of Introversion.

     Making the sacrifice of that last statement is kind of difficult, especially if you are not so accustomed to think much of going outside quite often on your daytime. But  when it comes to employ time at School, activities like wandering around the streets are uncommon. Maybe my Introversion is too far to get to an Absolute one [-But if you said there was not...] , only with the tiny portion of time getting along with parents and classmates and one or another friend. Maybe my Introversion needs the portion of contribution of my friendship relation; in particular with the ones I have affirmed there are my friends.

     So, Internet who sees it all, you are like a portal acting as a mediator, and heard the laments of a timid boy who desires the courage to at least utilize his nickname (StndNerdBoy11) as his gateway to the collective information of the World Wide Web. Although my position is mostly Introverted, I know that the benefits of an social relationship, using it well can make you feel glad (Of course, sharing the activities you like with others ).

-"With this position, it will be fun surfing the Internet"
-"But even with using Internet you were afraid to do something awkward and not audacious..."
-"I can learn from the best..."
-"...and regarding comments, will you accept those comments...?"
-"..., I-I am prepared for that! *determined face* "
-"...because they may wonder what image you will use and..."
-" I don't mind either! (As if my position were not exposed to the public more than once...)"

No comments:

Post a Comment