Thursday, July 14, 2011

Harry Potter and my Fascination of the Books

[Maybe I tell some things mentioned in past movies, like a SPOILER…!]

[- That’s scary…]
[-But those are minus ones, so Harry Potter fans, don't be afraid to read it *hehehe...*]
[-He's trying to forget his scary-like face...]



                Seems to be the perfect time to talk about how I like the books of Harry Potter, and also how all this world-wide phenomenon occurred since his start. Within the books contains a well detailed world of fantasy in which everything appear to be based on real arguments with the touch of its author, J. K. Rowling.

                I guess I have started to read the books when I saw the first movie of Harry Potter (Philosopher's Stone). It was a curious thing that I started to read the third book first. I don’t know what I was thinking when I thought Harry under a camping bag practicing magic (forget my childhood's lack of interpretation of all details…).

               But then I got the other first books from a Christmas gift. Then I started to read. With all these books, I tried to imagine the world of wizardry in London, and also the Hogwarts Castle, with all their rooms, staircases, secret places and their outside terrains.  When I read all the first three books, I guess I was waiting to the third movie to appear.

                So every time a new book appeared, in a few weeks I looked at them and buy it to read new things about the plot of that boy who survived the curse of death of the “Dark Lord”, and his development in magic in the School of Hogwarts.  All the books tells something new and adds a new thing not explained in previous books (only a mysterious part of it is mentioned) opening new questions of the things occurred at that moment when his parents died.

                It’s wonderful all the things the author explains, every detail seems to have a reason to be there. You won’t expect something to happen, like the death of your closest relatives and important characters, and also the overcoming of the moment the life of Harry is going to be taken away. Also in the last one, in which it seems that searching those parts of Vordemort’s soul was hopeless. All the explanation and adventures Harry and his friends had details their frustration of not getting into the main point.

                But I liked how things were developing in each character. In Harry, all his learning was reflected in his way he fight all those Death Eaters, for example. In Voldemort, his search of reviving again and join an army of destruction, along with his entire back story, makes this character a fascinating one. In the final book, most of the things were explained. I hope it gets that in the final movie.

                Recently I just saw the first part of the seventh movie, and again my motivation of this series increased notoriously. Maybe because all those awesome things that movie had were in the right place (of course with their vision of the things, awesome that I have recreated well all those scenes before…).
Now I’m really excited to see the conclusion and the epic moments of that part of the book that made me read it again and think “So that’s the reason of all the mystery”.

“There you have it, another of my great fascinations.”
“Now, let’s go to see the final movie! *yeah*”
“Yeah, when I get some time…”
“Are you really gonna miss it…?”
“Of course not, but it’s not that I will see it in the first day of the function…”
“Oh, OK…. ”
“I still have my books anyway…”