Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Expression of Nonsense

Yay, another entry! (Sure it is... *heheheh*). Sure you are one of the few people who have seen this blog, and it’s only two months old [-Yeah, your carefulness of the words is kind of difficult to comprehend…]

But hey, even if I only share to the ones they care for me, I could make this blog an awesome one for them. So, there it seems to be a simple blog entry. But my mind is developing a fast idea topic in order to complement the first idea written. I could say nonsense and try to challenge people to tell me what did I say with all that. Or maybe I could need some topics taken from everywhere and try to express that with my own experiences and ideas, so they could enjoy more this blog and the main purpose to making it.

I want to be constant with my entries, but motivation motion and support is needed to make this blog be more ‘alive’ and then the sharing will be easier. If they don’t care much about it they won’t look this as interesting. Because, "what things he would write that my complex and mind full of experiences could see it as amazing?". Maybe you can prove it if you see all the information that is presented.

Also, my entries are especially designed for the reader to see it’s not a simple blog for one reader. Therefore, I’ll do for the better understanding of the practical social expression with those entries. Although I am the one who writes this blog, I’m free to hear your comments, suggestions and other things regarding this blog, how you feel with the information explained and also language grammatical expressions and other things.

Really, I have so many things to talk about, only need the support and the ideas from you, for as you can see, it’s difficult for this guy to express his true points of view [-Without feeling very observed by everybody]. 


"-But I can overcome this nonsense of my lack of skills...
"-Only because you want that your friends can make a better perspective of you..."
"-Expression, it's all about expression!"
"-...*seems kinda skeptical* "
"-How can everybody can easily express themselves even in Internet?"
"-... and even the ones who in real life there are not so talk-active..."
"-..., because they fell not pressured with the eyes of each person, but even I...."
"-Yeah, yeah, I understand; your active mind will easily visualize the people's face..."
"-Hmm... *not satisfied with that...* "