Sunday, July 10, 2011

Motivational Point - A Friend's Voice

To those who have shared some of their precious time hanging out with this kind-of immature boy, making their lives a little bit different:

"Maybe I didn’t make you take your greatest change yet in your life, or my actions haven’t produced some great effect on you. But I’m sure if you have known me enough time to state you as my friend in the time we were together, is because you gave your time for at least hear my silly thoughts of life, my unexpected answers that came from my mind, my clumsy actions that make you change the smile on your face, and my eternal silence for thinking a way to say something interesting (or my insignificant voice that doesn’t seem to care to others…). "

"I maybe think you are far away from me, that someday I will need the support when I need to, the motivation from your voice who gives me the courage to continue going on the journey, the power to get everything in order…, and I maybe think I feel lonely because you are not so near enough, because of course we know we have our own path to follow and maybe it’s difficult trying to make an intersection and meet each other again. Although your presence is the most important thing in our friendship, I don’t mind if only we can communicate each other from far away, only to feel I’m not alone…"

"Having a new friend is difficult, but when the time comes to meet again in the nearest path, I’ll do my best to enjoy my time-space moment with friends sharing common ideas, but we know there is time to having fun in our free-time."

"Reuniting with you again is also difficult, especially when we cannot state a moment to share about good things in life. But I know that I can have the courage to say hello to you because I know, and all of you know, that we can start things again. I don’t mind talking to you on Internet. Maybe we won’t see our faces, but I'm sure I'll be glad doing it."


"To all of you, who I consider as my friends: maybe you don't feel that I'm the best you have met in your life, but in a time I have reckoned you as one of the best moments in my life. Because in that moment I couldn't count on somebody who would give me support, I could see you nearby the place in moment and have some friendship action."


"If it's true that maybe from your place isn't the same thing to get your friendship, I could at least say thank you for being my friend in the moment we were supposed to be. I don't know if I need to worry you just because all this stuff I have written here, but I think you'll be right that our friendship needs to rise again and that we don't have to be afraid to say sorry for all this long time of no talking."


"Now in this moment I have written this [Motivational Point], if I hadn't properly practiced the motion of friendship activities is maybe because I don't know so much about it. Only I know how to hear others and share emotional points to the ones are willing to receive it. So, if you have free time to spend, maybe writing is the best option to tell how wonderful friendship is."


"It's not that I know nothing, it's just that I can't get my voice out..."