Monday, December 19, 2011

In Linkin Park days...

     Heheheh, in order to not to bore you with my everyday thoughts of life and silly monotone things about Life Issues, it's time to cover interesting things doing in life as music. Even if I wanted to show a glowing personality, in the terms of music, there are things that are just simply cool, especially when it comes from your childhood... So for you readers: Linkin Park, where I started to hear it and how their songs sounds, in a way like you were out of this world. Kind of difficult to explain, but here it is:

      Back in the first days of the new millennium, where nothing seem to be something special, I was presented with a CD that had a few songs of Linkin Park, in the days they were famous. Of course the first song I can remember is "In the End", quite good song it was. As a little boy I was, the meaning of the song was unnoticed, only the rhythm and pace of the music and its rock. On the computer I listened to those songs, when Windows Media Player was well known to play CD music.
     A little bit of computer old days: Windows Media Player, with its reproduction skin and groovy-like screen. Listening to linkin park and seeing this was quite awesome. Because of its CD tracking, I remember some of the songs.
     "In the End", and then "A place for my head", and then "Forgotten". The last one I didn't remembered the song, only the transition between the last one and this. Being a fast-paced song, it was remarkable that my mind could remember little of the song...
     Yeah, remembering Linkin Park makes my memories go into my childhood days. Just because my friend of that occasion wanted to listen that. One of the things we do when we wanted to get out of those songs for children. Sounds kinda spooky, but on those days, music were for us a delightful hobby to enjoy. In fact, a post can resemble adventures of childhood and music, and radio stations and being "radio  broadcasters..." and tell jokes and answering phone calls and all else. Of course playing music and songs.
     In those days, I haven't learned English before, but only the fact this music was part of my life, I just couldn't leave behind. But actually, the lyrics are quite not bad. A metaphorical lyric, you feel like you are in a factory, singing those songs, seeing gears and moving metallic objects, and chains, in a beautiful way. Also the raping part..., meh, how I can't find appropriate words to describe it...? It's like, it sounds rhythmical, as part of the song, even if the pitch doesn't match with the music. I enjoy listening to this, it's like a poem of subtle demand and questions of life...


"-Those songs are good for AMV, specially for those of Naruto, and Dragon Ball Z. A good background for fighting anime scenes...."
"-So you viewed those videos...?"
"-My friend once showed me one of this...."
"-Oh, heheh, well, a little dark side showed from you...."
"-That's nothing with a little emotional retribution, remember in those days the meaning was ignored."
"-Ok, ok."
"-You like the songs too, right?"
"-Well, as you have mentioned before...."
"-Heheheh, it has rhythm after all...."

[RHYTHM practice R-H-Y-T-H-M, for English learners, start with R, end with M, split into two parts, at the middle of each add H, and concatenate with Y and T and you have "rhythm" *English Practice is on!*]
I'm still learning....
[More notes: Linkin Park is at first Nu Metal..., creating ambiance of  personal alienation...?, wow...]
[Last Note: This post was made listening to Linkin Park: Hybrid Theory (2000)... heheh, in witch the mentioned songs appeared on this album.]