Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hello, 32th post!


(I didn't have a better post title but this...)
This is a post, like my 16th post (not a coincidence, or is it...?) not to tell what posts I did, but I put some of facts that until this day this blog has:
I started the blog, "A Nerd's Adventure", with the post: "Hello World!" on May 1st, 2011. Since that day until now, eight months has passed, with a total of 32 posts, talking about normal things that always have in mind and some experiences and likes of some other things, following the purpose of the blog at its first stage: "an overcoming [expressive] shyness and personal-type blog in which each entry the progress of my expression can facilitate doing more meaningful and attractive ones".
One story was made, some Nerd Issues also and some other Life Issues, more Life Issues, because I was still on progress of Writing Expression. In eight months, I learned of certain things in blogging, I would need 4 months more to complete 1 year, but on this time, I would give my best on more things to share, one of the other purposes this blog has, and also to give a better meaning of the Blog's Title "Nerd's Adventure", in that case, I would tell stories and experiences that someone with the personality similar to a Nerd would have, with his grateful and overwhelmed expression, heheh.
I have like 322 visits, in which the more visited was on this month, December, but when Promotion gets going, I guess this numbers would go up and up and up. The most clicked post was "Bond of Friendship" (oooh...) followed by "Let me tell you about HomeStuck" (it was obvious) and then "Hello World!" (the first post)
So that's for now, I hope you have a great year...

Yay, I finished it, I hope my time would get synchronized and tell when the GREAT IMPULSE has come to us, now, let's continue the party... *heheh*
(Tomorrow I'll do the new things that I was planning to do...)