Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Day Thoughts


New Year, what did I tell you to wait, you appear from that International Date Line and travel your way 4 hours after mine. You have traveled important cities like Australia, Tokyo, Russia, India, El Cairo, Paris, London, Berlin, Italy, all Europe, and then Brazil, Rio, New York, Florida and Mexico City.
It's kinda weird that at one hour to celebrate our New Year, this Earth has gone through all New Year's Celebration at at least 20 time zones..., and when that happened, I must have seen all of them at day, on television, with all the fireworks they do and all the joy and happiness they tell to give. But well, when I got the time under me, when I thought I would do anything before this year finishes, I understand the Time Line is near now.
Only I could get some last moment of adjust and see the Great Impulse get over the sky of our Time Zone, that's great....
But, what gives...? Anyway I have got on plan what I think what I'm gonna do on this next year, because I would want to fulfill the purposes last year I have made, only to arrange it in order to give a better try on those things, now that I have new resources that will help me step further the path I have made to follow. It's up to me to follow well that way.

Did you know, this next year we will have an extra day, you know where to find it, heheh.