Sunday, January 1, 2012

Go for it! - Objectives for this year

    Hello, I hope you had a great New Year's Celebration and hope you fulfill all your commitments you just have made for this year. Now that we have a clear mind of our lives and whatever thing we might want to do..., it's time to make it possible, I think, starting this day.

   Ok, so ( I need to fill this faster than I thought, but it seems I can't get the ideas obtained in a proper way :S ...) it's time to go to the next level, in which my abilities of Expression Motion needs to be known by more people. First i started with this blog, now I'm trying to expand my actions of Hobby by adding drawings to deviantart.com, hope I can handle the situation before I could feel anxious, so, new Readers, hello!, heheh (that's what I do when things happen faster than someone thought...)
   I'll try my best to overcome more my strange behavior of shyness and be more expressive about myself, or maybe it's just my imagination and my mind is playing with me again. (I don't know, wow, starting the year and doing unplanned and direct activities, oh, that's quite scary, but I feel great awesomeness would come after that....)
    Also, I will give my time to give the return of the feedback obtained from the actions made, so only I need to assimilate the situation with a clear mind. (You'll get your answers, I know, just give time, just give time...)
    Other things, like writing special Stories like the one I have posted here, improving languages, programming skills, make a better organization of my life, take the missions that I have written to fulfill the last year, and arrangement of important data. Of course the most important thing: attending School while doing everything else (oh, heheh, that would be an adventure...), and of course having Adventures worth the post here, and Computer Stuff, Videogame Stuff and other hobbies and activities to do....

"-Oh no..., tell me how the next level was made so fast...? I'm feeling nervous right now...."
"-Heheheh, relax buddy. I know the new beginnings are exciting, but you know those things will be good to you ..."
"-Waah!, my mind is sure playing with me, I can be sure I just saw a mouse in my room, but it seems it just went away..."
"-Oh."
"-Is it bad? It just disappeared!, what's happening with me...!!"
"-I said relax!, In fact I could see that as true, but you need to be calm and think what are you going to do next..."
"-Oh..., Ok, I guess I have to wait until the mouse appears again..."
"-Huh? (Just finish this and go to sleep)"
"-I just don't want to see things like that.... Need to confirm your location mouse...!"