Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Random Post of the Month

    This is the random post of the Month, in witch I don't recall for a Title in order to explain a thing. Just whatever thing comes to my mind. It will be short, so have a short fun.
    Starting tomorrow, a new month will arrive, witch is February. This Month has a lot of things, especially emotional things.... I will not give detail on that, because I may dispose of Title Ideas for the Month (even if I have managed to have some posts ready...)
    So, I'm here, in my room, doing this post, listening to radio, caring less of the objects there are around me: books, CD's, notebooks, a backpack, photo pictures, posters, clothes.... The radio sounds rather than putting some ambiance, is making my concentration on writing go a little down. And also, this is a random post, I should be doing random things. Just for fun.
    Did you see? Even if random things are being written, I still order it in paragraphs, and then you hear only one sound of the stereo, it should be two different sounds on a stereo radio. Only a speaker sounds less than other, giving the sensation of a weird music...
   I write, I draw, I paint walls, and I don't know why I'm doing this. I wish I have scheduled time to make fit all  things I wanted to do. But, did you notice, January is over.  D:  Witch means, a lot of adventure and a lot of Objective Reclamation of the Month. (Reclamation...!?, it just appeared, but what gives, it's a random post.
   I'm just a clumsy me, doing nothing better. Maybe for next month my random range might be higher, so more random and lengthy things come to my mind.