Friday, April 27, 2012

Time for some Adventure!


    This thing of fast forward posts is amazing in some way. I don’t know how to explain it well, it just I’m doing some base development for future activities, in which I can increase my position of expression. This time I’ll do a new post about a cartoon, and it’s Adventure Time.
    When I first knew about that cartoon, was because some people were drawing him, in DeviantArt, and I thought he was cool, awesome, a little cute, why not?, and very energetic. Then I had the chance to see him on TV, when we could get Cartoon Network on cable, heheheh, I only wish it appears on normal TV, or even so, I would desire new cartoons also can be on Normal TV, but that’s not gonna happen too fast…
    Anyway, another cartoon I liked, in fact, this is one of my recent likes; I started to like the cartoon when I first saw it. It has peculiar things for a comical cartoon, mostly because the characters and the ambiance and the simple-like drawing are so special. It has action, it has adventure, it has weird things, and it has video-game like music too! It seems that when I got very interested on 8-bit music, this cartoon appears offering a little bit of that music, which it is great, because it looks a lot like a videogame.
    In fact, it is kind of a videogame: you have your main character and your trusty pal having fun when they need to, going on adventure at lots of places, and meet a lot of people who are in trouble and save them from them. Fighting monsters, saving princesses, having fun at your free time and living the good way, and also gaining experience, and visioning to becoming a great hero. All of this, adding a little bit of cute, and child-like events.
    So, we have a Finn the Human, a normal boy with a spirit of an adventurer, and Jake the Dog, the Human’s best Friend, has a lot of abilities, which includes a flexible body. Medieval times are a good place to position characters in need of adventure, but because it is more like a videogame, different kinds of kingdoms appear in this universe, which they called the “Land of Ooo"
    Because it is a recent like that I found, I can’t explain a lot about it, just I wanna say, by the episodes I have seen, that this has a lot of impression to lots of people, specially fanatics of adventure, medieval times (which it can derivate or extend from a Nerdy Activity, I think…), videogames and role-playing games. I should continue on looking at those episodes, and give a more reliable opinion about it.