Sunday, April 29, 2012

Random Post of the Month 1


Hello there, so I have a random post in debt to this post…, so I’ll make one, while hearing good music. Sometimes nostalgia, when well used, can transport you to good moments of poetry and metaphorical romanticism, heheh, that when it comes to music. Slow but energetic music like rock and pop music. That kind of music can be relaxing or powerful depending on the context you are hearing. Heheheh, random post is random. Oh, I don’t know if you want me to talk nonsense, I don’t know if I’m going to find a good drawing to this, but there are times random posts won’t necessary have a decent drawing, I can use this space to tell you I’m on my way on getting drawings on recent posts if the content of the post is worth the drawing, there are around 40 out of 50 posts. I haven’t finished yet, but I find new strategies on fast and decent drawing. I’m no expert on drawing, but I do my good shading and background so the picture can be appreciable to you. Of course, the power of school is too powerful I have to attend that first…. Don’t worry, I’m kind of an organized guy, or at least a wannabe organized one. I just want to get initiative to make things happen. My looping ideas can be weird and I can be lost in time at times, I can get distracted by little things, and my mind makes an untruthful development towards it that ends in a dead end, obviously.
I can generate a lot of ideas, but most of them are not able to get out of my mouth. I don’t know if I can write better than I speak, no, I know. There is a great difference between talking and writing. I can say I’m bad at speaking, my ideas can’t be generated that fast, I’m a little slow putting words in my mouth, because of the relative pressure of the other one who will hear my dialog. Instead I can be good at writing, because I can thing the things better before I post it, send it, of whatever word that implies the message is well received by the other person. I can express my opinion better in that way, because I can analyze the things better and make a good opinion about it. Making opinions out of impressions are not appropriate, because once you said it, possibilities it can be your opinion increases, even if you haven’t thought about it. So why I’m shy? Because I can get overwhelmed by others and their fast-pace daily life, they all want fast responses, as we were fiber cable who can send messages to New York to London as fast as you can think of your favorite food.
Ok a story implying shyness: Once there was a boy, let’s call him Connor Winchester, teenager, tall and white, black hair, usually is dressed in dark-colored T-shirt and jeans and red shoes. Other accessories are for your choice. So Connor was walking with his mom at the park and of course it was a normal Saturday, a lot of kids and teens playing, one with the see-saw, and others playing soccer, football, volleyball, other sports. Connor was seeing all of this, and his mom was happy to have some time to spend with his son. She had brought her ball of basketball. Connor and his mother were to a basketball court, and play some fast-paced game. I know a game where you need to get to certain points to win, and they use only half of the court. They were playing, normal as always. Connor was having fun and he looked happy to make a good competition with his mom in this game. But then another ball passed by and of course you have to deliver to the one who dropped away that ball. Connor got the ball and when he stood up in front of him appeared a young woman, as tall as him, another teenager, blond and long hair, same skin, purple T-shirt and shorts used for sports, and a sports’ shoes.  She thanked Connor for the delivery, he smiled, but no words were heard from him. She then invited to play a basketball match, her team was only 4 and they need another one to play with another team. Although he accepted the invitation, he was a little shy a girl about her age was talking to him. His mom saw it and said it was ok to go play. The moment Connor heard that from his mom, his face went red. The girl giggled a bit, and Connor went redder, but they went to another basketball courts. He feels a little shy about the girl, but he feels awesomeness because somebody invited him to play. Later on, when the match was finished, Connor returned to her mom, who was playing to other people. The girl of last time followed him, and thanked him for the match. He appreciated that so much, but there was something that he can’t get a word to her. So was his effort he blushed again… and give her again a smile. She said he was a cute guy, and also said her name: Amy Richards, from the school of the suburbs. Even if she was in another school (he goes to the school of the city), Amy told Connor they should meet again on the park next week. Connor liked the idea. So, even if he couldn’t get some words to her, he got a new friend he can play here. His mom was pleased his son can make new friends. So Connor and his mom returned home, Connor hoping to meet her again, and making the proposal not to be shy towards her, even if it was his shyness what make that Amy put her attention to him
Heheheh, what you can do with an hour of writing, I like to write while thinking. Maybe this story can be better told, but as a good draft it’s good.
[How can one random post can have more than a thousand words…!?]