Monday, May 7, 2012

Already a Year...!?

Whaaat!? That "A Nerd's Adventure" 's  first Post was more than a year ago!?
Which means... I have skipped a celebration for the this blog's space... :(
How inconsiderable of me  >_<' . That surprised me, a lot. Well,  not a lot. But it sure this was surprising enough.
I was seeing the blog's first post, "Hello World...", and I was about to post a image to it (because I said I would give it a Image, heheheh). When I have updated it I saw the Post's date, it was May, in which at first thought I said "Have the post's date updated himself...?" But then I saw the year, "2011".... That's when I saw it, I have been in this blogging thing for a year now (+ one day from Feb 29th)  and one week, (- hours).

Well, in fact, there are a lot of things happening in May First, but, well, THAT'S NOT TRUE!
Oh, heheh, I think I was about to post my first one the day before May 1st, but my times were not appropriate enough to see the length of a first post, but If I can get into consideration. My Random Post of April 2 will give the last one to count a year of posts of a strange and silly boy who says nonsense out of his mind.
So yeah, maybe I'll do a more proper "one year of posting" post to express how it somewhat helped me express myself in order to others to see my opinions on main topics, and so on....

I don't know if this is a countable post, but I think the 3-post day was counted by three, I think this day is counted by two. So yeah. NOT a proper post, but a very random one, in which I think it is better to post it now to post it later.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe I'll give some advice now that there's the chance.
*If you have followed me around this year, thank you.
*If you have known my username -> StndNerdBoy11, and saw my drawings on deviantart.com, thank you.

*There're more:  I'll continue on my blogging here, on my drawing in other places, and now I have a tumblr page *yay* . Only I will need to think how to use tumblr. I think I will redirect my drawings on deviantart.com, or post it there, whatever is more convenient, and have an ambiance of my personality by the usual re-blogging whose users I would thank them beforehand for making my space of expression easier to make, and not by always writing and having to talk directly.
*Maybe because of this, I would give another level on this blog, a new version, something simple, another background and title image.
*And in parallel with those actions, I will put in a certain time post Images to some posts. Not every post will have a Image, but the most significant ones. Also I will put the proper ones to deviantart.com and maybe in tumblr, depending on the nearby situation of the environment I have.

So, expect great changes, and a new way to see this post, I'll give my best to everything I can within my hands, and determination to make this posts more enjoyable to the people.

Then, see you later! :D