Monday, May 7, 2012

Movies and Anticipation - Friend's Next Topic


    Hello, those were good posts I did last days of the month, now that we’re on May, there’re a lot of stuff to do. So I’ll try to be brief on my posts; around 500 words per post , I think n_n.
    There was a topic I wanted to talk about, maybe because of last weeks’ previous movies; of course we’re talking about movies.  OK, movies, I could tell you like this: in your nearby place, everyone is talking about going to the movies to see the latest one. Everyone agrees to go, and everyone prepares beforehand in order to get the premier tickets and be the ones who can see the movie first. When it comes to most waited movies, the expectation to go see it is higher, and talking about going it, how to get tickets and the proper time to see it are those previous conversations that you can hear from them.
    Then they have their tickets and there’re prepared to go to the premier at their nearby theater. They see the movie and they enjoy seeing it. And after seeing the movie they can talk about it in next conversations. As they first viewed the movie, they can have the freedom to talk about how the movie was and if it’s recommendable to others to see it too.
    I wouldn’t get it why was the rush of seeing the movie before anything else. I think there are a lot of reasons they would do it. First because saying you saw a movie before anyone else is a great achievement. Second because they would be unaffected to further points of view towards trolling and a lot of deviations. And third because the thrilling of having a lot of people in the theater who will give a little bit of ‘flavor’ of emotion when seeing the movie.
    I could hear it, when they saw the movie one day before, and, they were not telling about it, but a little bit of expectations was modified towards the movie. In the position in which nobody can be stopped in order to express their opinion to a great number of  ‘friends’, the social media, it was more obvious the retribution of the movie by posting a lot of weird things they can post because they have seen the movie.
    In the form of the story development of a movie, or even more general art (comic, book, other movies, games…), spoilers can happen, even if it wasn’t on purpose. Spoilers can be a topic for a post too, just to say trailers are a kind of spoiler, but this is just for the ones who can be attracted towards the movie.  I was too close to get a big spoiler, but I think I can overcome that by generating random statements; usually they won’t work, because my mind can generate a lot of ideas based from the main one, but surely when I get to see the movie my expectations will be different....