Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Random Post of the Month

Misunderstanding of People
This is a little bit of a strange situation that is being controlled by the Objective Motion of the Attributive Values of this blog, the one who makes those posts, the Attribution of Erick Medina and all what he lives, in a effort to show you how things are going on. I don’t know why this introduction.
Before I lose it....



Why? I just don’t understand why? I just I have some strong issues to attend myself and then people come and out of the nowhere they don’t notice the impact of their words. Only that.
It’s just, why?
At a loss of time and losing concentration too, a lot..., darn it. I don’t want to feel this way! I KNOW I can do it, but I can’t feel like doing it, I don’t feel the proper time, I can’t measure my time to this. And PEOPLE can’t perceive HOW I’m struggling to make lots of things happen. Trying to maintain in one position, trying not to cry a lot from it, trying to be strong, trying to stand on, trying to listen to people (the few of a lot of the people I met....) I can do it, that I can make things happen, that I can feel the strength in me, that I can obtain the desired result, that I can solve the problems I have...
I only see that nothing has been solved. Just because they forgot a whole week about me. They forgot, that I can get easily stuck into my own thoughts and that my own Near Ambiance is not enough to take it apart from me.
I just hear brothers this, cousins that, parents with other parents and those activities they personally enjoy, and to add all of this, weekend outings with their friends and lovers and other things I personally can’t end up understanding it. And I can’t talk well and I can’t express myself well, and I can’t tell them, speaking clearly out of my mouth, ALL of my emotions, before they tell me to just calm down and just do what you have to do.
The problem is, what is EXACTLY the thing I have to do!?
They can’t do a whole thing and I’m having lots of problems because of my shyness and laziness, and my lack of impact on people and my lack of motivation when I just thought I would have it the moment I would feel the need to.
I just call everyone’s motivation, and surely I got it. But it just vanished in my own dream, and the dream itself ruined most of the things I need to do.
Hehehe, I just want to get the positive things of it, to admit defeat and learn from it. But then something I fear a LOT would come if that happens:
That is: Social Retribution of Strong Scolding and Lack of Compromise.
What I get only to make my bonding with entities they can’t mutually motivate with ideas....
Now I’m going to make a very strong, and I mean it, a VERY STRONG retribution of the Attribution motion, and make the result of the meaning of the main position and get the` effort to make it worth it.
I just don’t want to lose, I don’t like it....