Thursday, January 30, 2014

When things are easy enough to do

     Hello. I don't know what I am doing right now , but I think I am writing something.  Looks like my words are too simple to say sometimes and I can't find a better way to write better things like this. I maybe struggle when I want to say an idea, but then I wonder if I can only do it again. 

In fact, I'm having a weird time. Trying to write while the taxi drives me home...

     It could be a crazy thing to do that, but in order to get a good idea, I will  have to do it this way. I will  continue posting regardless of what I  can receive as retribution,  or at least one or more ways to convince people I'm still here.


     And after a day or two trying to write something, I guess it's time for an addition to the data, and a little bit of information. I'm going to redact what are going to be my next postings on here, and I think I have enough elements to make a new design. Not structural design, but at least the background and the header of the blog. Hope to do something good this year. :3