Sunday, February 2, 2014

Another February

And let's hope I can do a better me this time :P

[Posted someplace else, because I can :3]

Hello, as I try to draw and write at the same time, and at the same time making a double effort to make a fast mind development and typing trying to make nice ideas as fast as I can, I can say welcome to all of you who visit this place. Really it's a pleasure to have all to visit my gallery, even if we all know there are a lot of us that we can image, maybe I can't imagine such amazing deviants and good people gathering here. 

I don't tend to comment too much, because it makes me think, what I see is that it doesn't have to be too well thought of a comment, and something eventually will come out as fluently as you had think it in your mind. All that talking and chatting practice I have made has served me too much. And I appreciate the people once again to put one time of your lives to really visit me here and this gallery. Thanks to all of you. 

And, in other news, it's February. In this month, I have always made the tremendous revolutionary Idea of Friendship, with a nice thought of Love. Ever since the Disruption of Motion that made me think on Friends more than anything in this life, I had that characteristic trauma of always be beside a friend and feel its support and its great compassion, and good knowledge of life. I had some friends, real life, and some of them were special to me, though they may not look at it that way. I may be the one my friends were uncomfortable with me, I didn't know that. Maybe they couldn't find in me some special connection with myself and, what could be worse, they didn't have time to make the connection be as active as any other normal friend.... 

The thing people would state that is as weird as to say I'm occupied and busy dealing with problems in my own life, I can't have the time to look around and see who would need any help.... And even if that's harsh, I understand, people won't have the time for everyone, even if we want to. Even myself want to speak with an infinity of people, and that's impossible. Even if I want a nice computer to deal with all the information, and try it to process it and find new results and all of stuff, I know I can't do it. 
There is a delay, a time consumed, a cool down time to process new information again. And all what I need to do is to be as fast as I can to provide information needed. That's what a fast-paced world is.

But one thing is sure, with all the effort I've made lately, I've improved a little bit and I got new methods to deal to different situations in life. Not that I can apply it effectively yet, but I know if I still practice, I can do better things. And when the cool down moment arrives, accept it as such. Crying is allowed, sleeping is allowed. Even doubt a little is allowed. As long as I can feel I can do something for myself, for someone, for everyone. 

Even if effort is a hard thing, face the possibilities is one of the mysteries in life, the trill of living, the motivator to make us sure what life can surprise us this time, obviously between our range of our normal life.

Hope you all have a great week, and spend this month reminding what's friendship to you?
[Is a question, you can answer it, I want to know, REALLY want to know, I appreciate it SOO MUCH]
And if you want, what is LOVE to you? [I also want to know.]