Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Luminous Entity

"One, 1, the dot that follows after a strong argument.  The node, a point that connects with other nodes. a wandering node who extends its arms to reach others.

A moment, indication of focus that far behind gets the distance of the goal to reach. one goal, one objective, only one person to get, one person to meet, one person to know better, myself....

A single entity, whose starting state is null, is conditioned, tested, evaluated, they don't want null entity; it's created, filled with attributes, data, functions, constructed and packed as a single entity, much components, only a single representation.

Then it's shown to the world, as only one thing, it's easy to find. object.getInstance(), ask again where is the object, then they respond, it's here, and the world sees again the vision of a single portion of data....

The one behind the window, behind the monitor, behind the wall that keeps it in, the being, inside a box, unrelated to anything in this world, to himself, to his relatives, to his bonds, to his experiences, nothing was belonging to him...

My comfort zone, a confined space, nothing else to satisfy than to make sure all around me is free of harm, free of emotion, free of guiltiness, free of  all those things that can get you down... All those years I've been like this, no one seemed to notice that. I was trapped inside this physical thing called body; my beliefs and insecurities, my suffering and momentum of true sadness, all kept inside this container....

And they still keep calling object.getInstance(), assuring my object is still there. Whatever assigning a pointer to there is their only option, as long as it still gets true, it was nothing to worry....

After all, I kept all my variables private, without giving a function to know about those, only my parent public function, the inherited class called "Life"....

[Life forced me to inherit that function, without it, my representation to the material world would be a nonsense, like if I didn't exist, not being human..., because, I'm more than just an Entity....]