Sunday, March 16, 2014

Rise of the Birthday Boy

Hello, just had my birthday, and I like it. I don't know why, but I did.

    Well, what did I do on this weekend? Kinda busy as a matter of fact. Besides making my drawing (100th drawing >w<) I just got out with some friends on Friday and on Saturday, some I met before and recently, it was quite simple, I'm still struggling with trying to talk fluently with them, my throat got sore with so much talking, I don't usually do that but because of my training skills on typing online, I just got a little better. And then on Sunday, a little bit of 1st Social Relation Reunion, from the few ones we live here on my region. By noon I was finishing my drawing, I was hoping to upload it in the morning but it wasn't finished yet. I just used various tools to make touches on my drawing and give more depth to the shadows and light. At first hours of the day, I was playing Pokemon with another friend online (I got beaten T_T) , also I got a surprise from the Pokemon Center. Nice detail of them. And as I was finishing my drawing they were already a little bit of messages giving me Happy Birthday, and then I got to sleep.

    When I got up in the morning, I finished the drawing and then I received chat messages from other people, and then more messages. Hehe you know, people who see it's your birthday and they send you a message. It's kinda nice to receive it. I just like it. And in the afternoon, some birthday cake and afternoon food (it's dinner kinda) as people were gathering at my house, some people came and stayed a bit while at my house. And as I was still receiving more messages and replies, I was giving attention on what they do in my reality world. It was fun.

    Then the idea came, I should give myself time to enjoy being there, not only being on the computer all the time. People can wait, they know it's your birthday and you should celebrate with the ones they care the most.

    I played a little bit of Minecraft with my younger brother, wanting him to play on the Nether World to go training, and then more kids came and I lend the controller to one of them. And then played a little bit more of Pokemon, giving the needed care to them. And after a little while more, the birthday cake came, everyone ate and as some would attend their school issues, the guests were talking, and I was there. I was saying to myself, some points might be important to reconsider, because in this fast-paced world, we might not have the time to recollect the information needed to go forward to life. And as I was there, I used all my motivation received from the messages and tried to light my little star a little more. I want to go fluently on what I really want to do, on what I really want to say, on what I really want to be, on which places, on which situations or events I want to create or get involved on, and on where I want to be when I need time to calm down.

    Life is all ups and downs, and having time to renovate is as important as having a clear mind to to be ready on action at the right time. I'm going ahead in some points, and when I see people like me doing the things I want to do, or when I see people that has a like process to follow as mine, I can get the motivation to follow my path and go through it. It's interesting, life is interesting, and even though I had my moments where I can't see it clear because of accumulated emotions, when I go far away from those thoughts I feel more like me. Having the thought of what I have from now, and look ahead to see if I want to continue on what I'm doing or if I keep a steady pace on each thing I do.

    My strong position resides from my Introverted Status, Programming as my Strong position, Drawing as a Ally position, Writing as my constant base that is build and rebuild, renewed and maintained, and a nice flow of the energy required to be in action.

    Getting into a more strong way to be on the pace of things, I would like to thank all to those who greet me on this day. I know it's kinda simple, and I know I usually don't do that often, but to the ones who like to be appreciated, that is a special moment to get that recognition. And I know that's kinda dumb but, it really helps, really.

    Even though I still have to remind them in a way or another, it's a nice day, for me, it is. And that's why I feel birthdays are special.

    Hope to get in touch of people and still be on the go with starting projects this year. And thanks to all who have been talking or being in touch with me.

:3