Sunday, April 20, 2014

Buy the console, play Smash Bros!!

It's always been like this.

    Let's talk about the game of excellence in terms of competition and fun for many of us nerds who has the love about Nintendo Games: Super Smash Bros. Since I was a child, this was a reason you can play with your friends and have some fun with it. When it comes to smash bros, everyone wants to play it.

    I can tell I've play all of those and I love it with each of their features. This is one of the reasons I know more games like MOTHER/Earthbound, Kid Icarus and Animal Crossing, and to know more about other known games like Kirby, Zelda, F-Zero, Yoshi Island, Fire Emblem, Metroid, in recent games Sonic, and many more.

    I just saw the recent Nintendo Direct, and I was soo impressed! I know by each generation of consoles, better graphics and movements are a must. But those kind of graphics made me feel to actually play it on that console. I have a Nintendo 3DS, and I was expecting to play it on there, but when I saw all those graphics, my expectations went higher!

    Though it may be dumb (and that's the reason of the title), but buying a Wii U to play Smash Bros is going to be the hit of the year, and a Christmas present, I could see it playing it on that day, and I could imagine all of those gamers wanting it for Christmas too, hehe.

    And so, what else I can say about it? Despite the expectations of wanting to train for it, the feeling of the graphics and the moves, smash attacks, their special moves and their Final Smash, the new features is something I would expect more. And also playing with my favorite characters, Ness has been one of then, since the fist game I liked to play with him. I think he's a must character, because he's always there.

     I want the 3DS game, having a portable smash bros is the most wanted thing, and it would be delightful the graphics would be at least more visual than the Meele version. I wonder who would be the ones who wants to play that with me.

    If my brother knows about it, I think he would like it more, after his Mincraft and Bravely Default playing. I need time to play those more :B