Monday, April 7, 2014

Collective Ponderations of a Monday Morning

     Lately the pressure was getting over me again, and even though it was just a matter of not being able to sleep last night, it was still annoying. You are supposed to recover from your sleep and gain more energy to tomorrow. You know important things comes on Mondays and though we might not grasp it at all, all we have to do is have a nice and pleasant dream.

     I knew somehow I woke up late last day, and that it wouldn't let me get into a proper sleep. I was just thinking about things. Life, own expectations, a little bit of ranting of myself, and future *place a squidward saying "Future..!"* . Also, people's lives, where am I going to be in the next few years, and how to get all problems solved before the real problem that is surviving life. And also, the always question of who am I, who are the others I see around, who are the people I rarely (but usually for me) hang out or talk to. And also, what dumb/silly things I am doing to impress others, to be admired, or to be envious or to be I the one I can change their lives. It's not like it happens everyday but I'm sure it does :3

     That's when later on the day I discovered, I wasn't alone on that thinking. Surprisingly, lots of people got worried that night. People handling work, school things on the morning, people wanting to change things, people overcoming issues and lots of over-thinking, and people just trying to get some time to sleep, maybe by doing other things just to lose time. If they don't need to get up early, maybe they can have this to enjoy.

    But, one thing is thinking and thinking about it, and  another is not thinking about it at all. And in between thinking and not thinking, I lose time to make big decisions. I could be doing better things instead of thinking it too much, making conclusions is important. But as I said, it's a matter of  believing in myself and make other believe in themselves, so that a Motivational Point can be reached and the Flow of Action can be done.

    I won't think that people because of their experiences wouldn't take a chance to follow what their believe and follow their dreams, I just think that people are amazing to have a nice talk, or at least share the same things. People on the Internet, in a nice world. I tend to forget I need to get out to see people outside, just to make note this is not as important as everything else in the world. This is only a way I can achieve better things, this is the way I can share my thoughts with you.

   With that, I log off, and hope to write more.