Saturday, July 28, 2012

Nations of the World

Hello!, here with a quick post, because I want it so.

    So Space  Synchronization is almost over, so I have made most of the retribution I needed to make a cool proposal of space and enjoyment for all of you.

Meh, sleepy face is sleepy.... OK I'm not going to start saying nonsense, that's why is a thing call Attribution of Nonsense, where the mind can do whatever thing it is needed.

    Ok, getting into the topic, this is a cool opportunity to talk about what's happening right now. The main topic of most of the thing is the Olympic Games in London. Quite a cool event to be considered, here all countries send athletes to compete in different games, and give their all on all they know of their abilities. It could be athleticism, gymnastics, swimming, team sports, boxing, cycling, other normal sports and other sports.


    Of course the support is who whatever country you live. I'm in Mexico, so I support Mexican athletes, hehe.


Let's go Mexico! Hope you'll return with some cool medal or something interesting.


(I'll continue on my scheduled topics. I'll need to analyze each, so hope to finish soon.)