Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pokemon Favorites and Battles


    Ok, I’ll keep my pace, even though it seems a little unsynchronized, heheh....
    This is a post where I should do my self-awareness about how awesome is Pokémon and how awesome are the Pokémon, kind of a same thing, but there’s a lot of variety.
    Pikachu is a cute little Electric Pokémon, generally is in a wild forest among some forest on the Kanto region, well, in  fact you can locate it on Virdirian Forest, kind of a rare find in here, but you can catch him. This Pokémon is famous because of the Anime, because Ash’s first Pokémon was that little cute Pokémon. And they all like Pikachu because of that cuteness, heheh....
    When someone asks who are their favorite Pokémon, many would answer that Pokémon as their favorites. Depending on what do they like about their favorite creature. Maybe because of their body form or maybe because of its type. I like Psychic and Electric Pokémon, cool types, especially Psychic. One of my favorite Pokémon is Kadabra, he has cool Psychic moves.  Also I have a little likeness to Jolteon, fast speed and cool moves also. And then Magnemite, and also Mew the legendary Pokémon. 
    When it comes to battles, which would choose, the ones who likes the most, or the ones whose Pokémon are the more adept to your strategy? It’s kind of difficult, but if you choose your favorites because of the battles, it comes easy. Weird thing is when it comes too strategic, but hey, they have done it, it seems like a Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game card deck strategy: you’ll need the right Pokemons to train and give them the moves you want. In any case, it’s a Pokemon Battle you can win, or you can lose.
    Man, it seems like when finding something to battle, or they know too much in technical moves, or I just keep losing to them. I should know it too, heheh, I’ll do my quick research, I’m a quick learner, heheh, just give me what to do and I’ll do it, oh yeah, heheh.

    I’m talking nonsense again....
    Anyway, I’ll do more Pokémon post and stuff, and I’ll try to keep into the upgrading level. Change the layout, editing labels, do a new main banner, make a new color design for the page, get more pageviews, some comments, some more links to my other pages, a lot of thing to do.

    Better be planning this. Happy Pokemon Battles, and let not the confusion psyche you out, you are doing it fine, if you show your love, they will understand it. They are wild and tame, but they can trust you, you have seen it on the movies, even Mew approves it. Isn’t that great?

"There are a lot of Pokemon Generations, it's difficult to make a Pikachu Fever, because there are still a lot of more cute Electric Pokemon...!"