Monday, July 23, 2012

Space Synchronization


StndNerdBoy11: Level Up!
    Hello, well, as the title says, I’m doing a State of Space Synchronization. This section is for the blog “A Nerd’s Adventure”
    Things are getting interesting here, because now I have a cool design for my blog, it’s like my 4th layout design I have made. I just added labels for all post I have made, and I needed to show the most important ones on one place, so I put a gadget there but I needed a new layout, so the result somewhat is cool.
    And then the header of the blog, which there are cool objects I usually have or I like (or I would like to have).
    My precious USB, it’s very handy on translating lot of things from computer to computer and from computer to virtual machine, things that I need in other OS for testing and other stuff, and cool stuff friends and classmates send it to me.
    My Nintendo DS, as you can appreciate, it’s the first generation of NDS, I still have one. Why? Because I like it. Well, that is a NDS that some awesome friend sells it to me for a cheap prize. I like to play my NDS game here, heheh.
    Some glasses, resembling that I have one, supposedly I can’t see far places, the view is too blur to me…,  but on other things I could see fine. I like to wear them because I can see better the letters from y computer and not approaching too near to it. That would be uncomfortable…
    A Rubik Cube, I like to play it sometimes, when I have the time to do it, I know it can be easy to solve it if you know how to do it, but it is an awesome object to have.
    A laptop, well, it kind of resembles mine, the one I use to make awesome things, like drawing, writing stories, programming lots of things (which I would start soon doing some coding), playing some games and other awesome things.
    A book, I like to write and read cool things. Also I tend to analyze lot information, opinions, arguments, other data from lots of topics, I have a wide range of state of point of view; they call it an open mind. But having an open mind means I respect the opinion if it is well said and with respect too. With that position, I’m willing to express in that way, and try to make data easy to assimilate.
    A piece of code, in a paper; a Java Programming Class. I like that kind of programming, Object Oriented. Making abstractions and lots of code representations, functions and variables. I show a simple Class code, enough to fit in a printed paper, a real class has more than the one I’m showing here.
    The StndNerdBoy11 Symbol Representation, the little Round Blue-Cyan beside the title, it’s my signature for all drawings.
    And a Pokeball, if it was real, and if Pokemon exist, I would love to catch one, heheh. I like Pokemon a lot, so the Pokeball, a representation of my type of videogames.
    Wow, those things I have described have so much meaning to me. And also, on the background, the two characters that are into the space of my blog writings. One is me, the one of the white shirt. As you can see, it’s an “Adventure Time” style me. That style is cool for resembling cool simple things, not to difficult to draw, just the important thing is to make well the lineart and have simple coloring, and lots of imagination. The other character is what I want to call, the “Nerdy Part”, or the “Nerdy One”, if you can see the end of lots of my posts; I tend to have a conversation with him, which is a more confident and less shy representation of my personality. With that character I tend to point out important things on a post to take it into consideration on real life and apply it. They don’t have proper names yet, because it’s difficult to make one when trying to express your personality on those characters without being actually yourself. I’m still searching for the right one that I could put as a nickname or something. If everything fails, I just have to use my name, which is putting a very well written permission to override the name imposition. But if I need to open up a little on that way, I think the name isn’t important. It’s gonna be a Mexican-Spanish name on either way. And for the Nerdy One it can be any name.

    Well, enough for this one. I hope to still update, and continue my constant position. Also to denote that this post was synchronized with other two posts so you can see it here on DeviantArt ( http://stndnerdboy11.deviantart.com 
 
See you later then!