Sunday, September 30, 2012

Random Post of the Month



Hello! How are you? I’m fine and you? Fine, fine, thanks…
Did you know? What?

    There’s a lot of stuff in my mind to talk about, but it’s only a matter of the one who starts the conversation with one topic?
    And what about the one who doesn’t want to talk about anything? Or what if both don’t want to start the conversation with one topic and that? That’s because they don’t know what to talk?
    And if they don’t know what to talk, isn’t that better to start knowing each other what they like? I suppose that’s a good start, but they are so busy, or they don’t have time because they have fulfilled their needs of Belonging on Friendship, so there’s no need for them to worry about that…
    But it’s not bad to try to tell your need of Belonging, maybe he cannot be the one, but maybe he can redirect you to someone else whose time can match yours…
    Or maybe you can still adventure the Online Mode and try to meet some new friends. Practicing conversation and stuff, try to share something to someone, of course try not to overdo your practicing or try to not to think you can’t talk to anybody and overlooking a lot in your mind, and not doing something productive…
    Maybe when I feel I need to talk to someone I should do so. But the thing is what to talk, and also I don’t know if talking about Emotional Issues would help… Maybe that’s because I may not get up to the expectation to the other person… I don’t know.
    One thing is finishing your work and another thing is having time with your friends. That’s how it is.
    The moment you have a more scheduled life, you’ll know you can dedicate some valuable time in each place you are. Your moment is now School and Home, so you can be happy either in both of them. They say to be you.  So I’ll be me. And whatever weird thing I feel it would happen, I should be cautious about it.
    I’m just impressed on how people talk to others and say things that in my opinion or I wouldn’t say it or I would think that’s not the way to say it because it may be jealous or angry or something, but the one who receives it acts like nothing happened. Maybe that’s because they know each other very well and how they really behave, and they don’t seem to be bothered.
    Because, you know, if you have something to say, just say it. You know it right?
    Yeah I know. I should be meeting the one who can talk with me most of the time and have great idea of dialogue development.
    Ok, I should be fine about it. And not feel like being ignored if you are not caring about others too.
    I just need to rearrange my position and try again…