Friday, March 29, 2013

A World and a Bridge



Meteors, meteors everywhere,
atmosphere of the wide world of matter
that fills the nothing and turns in an object
up to the luminous sky and into the cold sea.

Silence, the sound of void,
the wave that tells the sensation of the past
experience of time when we thought we'll be nice
'till the time when we saw they'll stepping away.

Impact, the shake of the word,
the moment your mind has grasped all the sounds
that feeling the body invades all around,
manifestation and rebound, the loop of the hit.

A word, a single word,
a bunch of words, a million of words.
A sentence, a single one,
a bunch of ones, a thousand of the same.

A being, a single being,
a bunch of people, the entire planet.
A world, a single world.
so many worlds, so many bridges,
new ones, broken ones,
unrepaired ones, unsustainable ones
all connected, neither is alone.

A side of the bridge, my world sees another,
as I walk along, the bridge shakes as usual,
then I step in the middle and the other too,
we see each other, a fear get stand up.

Earthquakes, tornados, eruptions, inundations,
the shaking, the dreadful thing that can't stand alone,
the blessing, the mysterious thing that surrounds all your world,
the comfort, relief that can't be explained.

A side of the bridge, I see my world again,
I survived another encounter, I don't know why,
my feelings, what would happen next?
When that world approaches again....

I see meteors, lots of them,
they just come but they don't cross the bridge....