Monday, April 29, 2013

Random Post of the Month

    If you can tell, I had another random post, but it was just as incoherent as this one but the last one didn’t wanted to be “of the Month” , so this is.

    Why I wanted to write, because I wanted to get out of some random routinely activities I do on each day, so I can be fine as I am now, and I want to feel this way. Knowing nothing about what things other people would do. And I know I can’t get out of my head the ideas I create, but fortunately I’ve been learning to control all of this and focus on the real thing, rather than act on emotional impulse that can  made me lose valuable time.

    It’s all about having an hour or two by day trying to calm myself to focus on the most important things, but I know I can control it because I’m widening and opening up more to people, the people I have the confidence to talk, and I feel great.

    This is going to be short because I want to make a post on the last day of this Month so maybe I can tell a lot more things on that hehe, well, see you then :3