Monday, December 16, 2013

Cold and Windy Days

    The weather has changed, and surely like last year, it came quite strong. This week, strong and cold winds arrived nearby. It wasn't as cold outside, but those magnificent chilly blow of nature made colder everywhere. Even my hands were shaking.
    I was reminded about how many days we have left before this year ends. We're on December, so we're closer than in other months. This is the time where we usually think what are of us, where we are now, what things we have achieved, and where we are going to go next. Maybe those ideas come in an inappropriate moment, where we can't think of a better action to do.
    You see, it's cold, you want to not want to go out of your bed, trying to get cozy with some chocolate or coffee, and sometimes your body can't do anything more than staying here, perhaps near a heater or near the fire of the chimney. And our mind may get a little sleepy, as we try not to, because we would lose our motivation to continue seeing anime or try to end a level, or finish 100 more lines of code, or doing all of the above. Pushing ourselves on those conditions is hard....
    As we approach winter, we see people that likes to complain about the cold, or like it for some reasons. But we always want to complain about how extreme our weather is, so it's in our nature to get information on how we can adapt to those changes. On here the weather has been changing from cold to hot, to windy days to dry air, even you can't expect to wear a sweater or not. I can't tell until I feel outside how is the weather.
People talk about weather, and then they talk about their topics in life. The problem with myself is that I can't usually find a proper comment to add to the conversation, so when I say something, it usually ends up in a random comment.
    But then, cold windy days might get a little bit warmer on the next week, sure those changes on the weather are weird....

    And I don't know what else to say, I'll guess I'll do more stories, seeing I'm just days ahead of New Year's Day, kinda worried and sad because I couldn't get to post more, but I guess I had fun :B