Monday, December 30, 2013

Family Matters

     I don't usually talk about my family, therefore the use of the word,. I usually referrer it as a near position, a point in which there are people who exists the nearest form myself. my parents, my brothers. those are my family. the first social position i have, the near position most available at my own disposition, the ones who stay to maintain in our own reality as  a unity,  and a initiative of support for no apparent reason because we know each other more than everybody.
     Though, my family is weird in some way other families have more in common. And if comparing families may be common and not to be considered for obvious reasons, it's the same reason I am what I am now. Sounds weird that I couldn't get out of my normal self to liberate myself from the clutches of the near position, but what I think it can be of help is that I know the way I'm living in this place has to be more interactive, or at least more social.  
     But then, my relatives's other families and how they live. I don't know it at all. And that's what it worries me. They should be a certain chain of gossip on what's going on with my parents' other brothers and sisters and how they handle all those situations in life. I simply don't know it, because, my parents won't give too much detail. Both of them.
    Though I know this position will maintain even after the disbanding of the first social position, I'll talk about it, because... everybody talks about it...? I don't know if people think of that possibility, that the data will transcend the time and space, and that it will still maintain its power and emotion, as if it were a book.
     My living isn't as great, and people would say, 'but me neither is as great...', and that can't be debatable. I know I have things others don't have, and that we people worry about those things we don't have. One of those is, I don't know much of my other cousins, and other far relatives. We don't live all in the same area, everyone has different parts in which they live. In fact, we're the ones who left....
     Thinking that my brothers once were the best, that we played the same games, and done the same things, but as for now, we have different worlds, and we hardly speak with each other, it has been a lot of years.... I once tried to be with them and trying to understand them, but the connection wasn't as successful as I wanted.... Being the one who wants to interact with the others, despite my Introverted capacity, it has been very tough....