Thursday, December 26, 2013

Time passes again, a rambling of sort

I'll leave this because I can.

    The position of motion knows better its unbalanced position after several bumps on the wall with the head, that the things left unnoticed were increasing its own eventual meaning, covering all elements of a single group and fulfilling with the glow of life they have.

    Of course I have my own group, being one element on the list, but if a proper understanding of what it is to be part of a group is overpowered what it seems to be the real thing about social groups, I should have done more to really make believe those in which position we are, and in which situation pushed me in order to make that noticeable in me. 

    We are all different, yet, the same in one thing.
Yet, why I feel like I'm not doing the best thing...?
What's missing? Or what's this feeling I have that always I'm not satisfied...?
And even if I know what's wrong, what's the answer, I still feel to tell about it?

    Because that answer is the thing I can't rely, the thing that is the reaction of what others think and say after I place beside them what I think about....

    Somehow that feeling of receiving appraisal is SO wonderful, I just wanted to receive it everyday to the ones I care the most. And the shattering of dimensions was deep enough to lose myself into the horizon, finding in the unknown that affection needed.

    A-and, even so, my usual nature of myself seems too low t-to reclaim that repressed part, that for s-so many others, they seems t-too natural to do. T-that's maybe one of the main reasons people don't doubt in say on what to think and to explore a little bit more of t-themselves, and why they can extend their world without a-any worries, having the security that if something happens, t-they can talk about it. 

Because they'll eventually find the response from them.....