Sunday, October 9, 2011

Great events...


Original Title: “Great sudden events not always end as you expected…”

                One Friday night, after finishing our classes, went to some sort of a concert near there. That day was interesting, because we didn’t have too many classes, but our free time we had spend it on preparing to that concert.  My mind was exciting, because it was the first time going to a massive concert (or maybe not too massive). Also I was amazed because it was an opportunity given to me, because the tickets were given to me free.

I heard of that concert, and it would be exclusive for some people, but they decided to give free tickets also to the others at School. So with that I had the opportunity to go. The thought of not going to a concert was present, and I thought how that opportunity is there to be taken. I knew it was something interesting not to lose it.

                So I went to School and saw my companions and friends, and so classes began. It wasn’t too long and then it finished. I feel that was short. So until the time of the concert I waited some time, playing games and wandering about. When the time came, my friends and I were ready to go to the place of the concert. I didn’t know the place was quite big and wide, all people gathering here walking around until the time of the concert begins. My friends and I entered with the tickets given. And the first thing I saw were vending stands of food and souvenirs. That was weird, that wasn’t on my mind that they could sell those things. After some time we gather around in front of the main stage, and that’s when all started.

                Well, first they were playing some invited band until the great band appears, only to get the admiration of fans and people there to wait more anxiously. And so after a few songs, and after some minutes, the great band appeared on stage and started to play.

                Wow, I was really amazed about the concert: the instruments, the lights, the effects, the smoke that was illuminated with the colorful lights, and of course the ones who play the instruments, and the rhythm and the lyrics of the song. An amazing show that I saw with both of my eyes. Although I was small enough to not to get to see completely the stage, the music and the show was great to enjoy.

                But something happened after the show, I didn't think I was making somebody to wait for me. Make long story short, there it was in the car. Yeah, I feel strange at that moment, so I would fill this paragraph into nonsense to start another one properly about how strange I felt at that moment when I got into the car. The lights and all the fun we had there were amazing, and they sang and danced and throw toilet paper on the air… Ok, next paragraph.

                I felt strange when we were returning home, like ashamed of what I did, but at the same time amazed from what I saw on stage, and at the same time, I didn’t care about both of them. I just wanted to return home and spend the night and that’s it. Well, I wanted to save those special things that happened last night sending apart the moment after that. Because it would be awful to remember the failure if I still thinking about the concert. But of course it has a relation, but it wouldn’t affect me.

                Although I wouldn’t receive something awful, crying was expected. So I waited for the right moment. That kind of emotion seems to be unavoidable, if something like making somebody worries about you and can’t communicate with him could make a strong emotion. For the moment I was there in the living room, I forgot what happened, as my regret became sadness and my sensation of guiltiness became tears...

                From the perspective of my personality, maybe I didn’t contemplate everything, but of course it was unexpected what happened, and of course I would make consideration next time I get the will to go again…

-“And so, there’re goes another adventure from this young boy...”
-“Who made an odd decision and went to the nowhere...”
-“It wasn’t…”
-“… and thought everything was going to be on plan…”
-“But I thought…”
-“… that of course it wasn’t planned on first place,…”
-“I know, but…”
-“…but ended unexpectedly. Seems normal to me.”
-“Oh…, I…”
-“Yeah, it was a good try for the first time, but you could do better.”
-“..., still, I will get only the good moments of that!”