Sunday, July 28, 2013

Random Post of the Month

 Hope you liked the last post. I’m trying to make a post while watching a Nostalgia Critic video. I’m just a classic one viewing videos from 2008. I’m getting distracted because I’m expecting the funny moments to appear. Also I’m practicing again my arrangement of ideas. I know certain sentences get wrong on context, so it would be awesome if you can see something that can seem out of logic, you can tell me or send me a message (my username: stndnerdboy11, my email: gmail.com [hope this is a logical notion]).
    Why I’m watching this? I don’t know. Why do you usually watch it? Maybe because you are depressed enough you say  “That’s enough of all of that [the bad things]” and you know you need to get distracted from it, so all the feelings go away. And that’s when you watch something [a video]. I don’t know if I have to sleep, or if I have to watch a video. If I have to write, of if I have to make something else. Somehow it’s working. I know I have to sleep earlier but let’s see how it goes while I’m trying to reconsider, and while trying to find an answer. I’m seeing a Star Wars Christmas Special…!?  Oh my god!! D:
    I can’t understand it at all!! D:  I can’t concentrate at all! And then Nostalgia Critic’s faces.... hehehe. I’m getting fun. But I can’t understand it! Why I don’t understand? (But I can get fun about it). I can’t concentrate D:
    Ok. I stopped the video for a little bit of concentration. I’m getting entertained but because I feel to write another random thing, I can’t help to say I’m fine. And yeah. This random post made me the great idea of writing a post about Star Wars, and it’s kinda different connotations. I will talk about the 6-movie saga more than the other franchise. So it would be easier to talk about (because I saw them hehe)
    Now I’m watching again this, maybe I’m getting anxious in a funny way. (How can that possible happen?) Maybe that wasn’t the video I expected. But still funny.... but still.... I don’t understand some of those video’s endings. They are just as exaggerate as the movies they show, but I guess that’s the point of the show....