Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A post while getting sleepy


Hello!
    Well, what I can say now...? Yeah, I can't make a proper post, because I'm sleepy, and I cannot write as fast as I can because it is hard to make a post in English or in Spanish on whatever language that good and I will. Well, what I can say now...? .Ok, then, my way of writing is kind of particular.  Don’t know what to say.
    I can tell you a story about a boy who has been at school and then he went to a store to buy a bunch of cards and then he got in trouble with his mother because he didn't buy the book of spells....
    Spells? Why spells? And why mom wants magic?
    I'm learning new things and stuff about using touch screens and it's kind of difficult to use, at first, because you are getting used to the writing system and other shortcuts for using it as clear as possible. Here are some typing techniques to use, so, maybe I'll find my own way to write those words better. I don't know, maybe I'll get better writing it and I can do better posts according to what I write.
    So, then, a little story: there is one boy who was standing against the wall. He was crying in silence. I could see tears flowing through his cheeks and he didn't bother cleaning his face. His hands were down, around his waist, closed, but not too much for giving a punch. I don't know why he was standing there, but I know he wasn't happy to be there. I felt I needed to help him and cheering him up a little bit. But I was afraid. I don't know why, but I was afraid. I just couldn't stand against his crying. I didn't know if my words would help him to stop crying so he could be happy again. But then he notices me, and soon after he came after me and hugged me. He was crying out loud and his tears were dampening my shirt. I don’t know what to do but to stay there with the boy. Besides, I am his friend....
    The book of spells was really a present of making magic tricks, and the bunch of cards were scattered around his bed....

Erick: "And this is what I call forward editing"
Richie: "In which I’m present now, right?" 
Erick: "Just because you are here it doesn’t mean that you will be too much on each post"
Richie: "Well, that depends if you save your dialogs well for each post to call me."
Erick: "I’ll do a greater post, and your participation will be greater"
Richie: "Ok, I got it. See you then...."
Erick: "Oh...."

[Richie knows how when to make the right complementary comments....]
[And first I tried to write it on other mobile and then finish editing on my laptop.... hehe]