Friday, January 4, 2013

First days of the year, and a doubt arises


Hello! Let’s start this New Year with lots of energy.

    But now, something I have been thinking lately as I was sorting my data: I know there’s going to be lots of interesting activities I want to do on this year, of greater value and meaning than the last year, only to prove that I can increase my will and dedication on something I like and on something I can improve.
    I want to change. That’s for sure. I know I’m doing the best I can to make a change or to have another type of events that happens around me, so I can be a subtle light, and so other people would see that light. All the time I spent on writing and drawing and chatting with people made me change and made me increase my confidence and my motivation to continue. I’m happy of that improvement and I’m happy that I can be a better user on this year.
    My always changing mind has been into a great battle of self-learning of life, expecting less from the best methods and always making new choices on the increasing of the data gathering. It is said that I won’t stay with a selected choice all the time, my effort will be constant on searching new ways, even if the ones I got can be enough to be happy or to have a pleasant life.
    That’s why I’m still trying, that’s why I’m not going to leave this behind. The great journey of the friendship and relationship bonds will be the ones I’m facing. New and more thrilling experiences, new and more exiting adventures.
    Now that I have enough experience, I can fully go on the user-type Motion and act normally, hehehe.... Only I need a formal introduction of level up and evolving... I think :P
    Just some doubt I have in mind.... Everything I have made was all by my own benefit and for the expression of someone’s mind, the actions made by one only person and the sites maintained by him.
 
 That is me.

    Other users would have another user from real life near them, and their friendship is as unique as every normal friendship would be. When they are on their computer, they would likely to connect each other and spend the night talking while posting their user sites and blogs and seeing others’ updates. This is not necessary my case.
    Even though I know people that they would do the same, I wasn't cool enough to approach to them at the correct time. But also I don’t follow a lot of what they usually do. I know some people would play with their Xbox360 some kind of fps game, others would play the Wii or the 3DS, I don’t know which game.... Others are more occupied hanging out with their friends I don’t know which place of the city. Others are just having other things in their mind...., others have certain games to play, but most of them have their user-type related on their main social network, so, nothing special.
    The only ones who seem to have a special user-type are people distant from my place of action. This means, if I maintain my normal flow, there would be hardly a chance I would encounter and meet them. There’re like one person or two that I have met; nothing very special, but at least something appreciable. So, yeah, I’m only here for my own benefit.

    The ones they know me know that I draw, and if I show them they would look delightful for the skills I have, but nothing special past that. And the ones that I know they have a special user-type have their own circle of friends. I have friends too, even if not fully considered verbally, only that I’m not too good at insisting, and also I can’t deny the fact I’m of the few ones that I have the sites that I have now.
    But then, I see other users and I’m impressed of the level of position when they post things of various emotions, and then they talk about depressing/mad/very happy/excited things that may be far from their real life form. It’s not like anybody would act the same way on the internet than on real life. If I avoid making complaints at something/someone or state rant or making very depressing episodes I might had once, I might not get enough followers to counter this, but I don’t want to express something very underground and weird and then altering the normal essence of the Position of the Nick.
    Looking on those kinds of posts users make, I feel uncomfortable and I fell on the emotion too..., which I don’t want to feel it. Because if it was an opinion I don’t want to feel angry; if it was a depressing post, I don’t want to feel bad for them more than the necessary; if it is a special someone that has a nice thing to share similar to the ones I have, I would care about it more, even if he would provoke its emotional motion and then regretting it but then caring less about it. People sometimes are confusing, more if they are behind a user-type.

    If there is a necessary post of those kinds I would write it so it can’t show any strong emotional impact, only the necessary to make acknowledge on how I feel.

    So, this is going to be a nice year, I’m going to be more open to you, and I hope we can have an interesting year :D



Erick: "So you came back"
Richie: "After a long time you haven't called me. Now you're going to face how awesome I became now"
Erick: "I needed to call you because my posts would be boring if you aren't here"
"I suppose that's right. So, have you made your New Year's Resolutions?"
Erick: "Eh? I haven't... I only want to a healthy body and mind, and extend my blog posts to 128 >//<"
Richie: "So, if 12 are the months, you have to make at least 10 posts a month, plus 2 more each 3 months..."
Erick: "Yeah, that's right...."
Richie: "Better be awesome all the time so you can stand on the posts this time :D"
Erick: "Yeah, I will..."
Richie: "And don't forget February, the first post, your birthday, and consider me in all your posts... >.<"
Erick: "Ok, ok, I will...! >//<;"

Erick Medina is me, and Richard N. is the one guarding this Space [he was the NerdKind of my conversations... hehehe]