Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Being not a intimidation to online users


I feel strange...
..., because I can’t tell exactly how to react towards online propositions, requests, comments and other kind of retribution that either I made or that they do.
I know the essence of the Nick that is StndNerdBoy11 has a commitment of not being a bother to others making them uncomfortable to talk or refrain of doing something. That’s for sure, and if something is making you uncomfortable, just talk to me and I’ll make a solution. Because not because of my great sympathy and comprehension, doesn’t mean I wouldn’t dare to at least talk to one of you. Because if we are all users, is because our public position will confront others and have a great time with them.
Even if I’m the one who is shy upon new things, making comments and talk personally to each of you, I would like to have that interaction, to share and to practice, so I can gain confidence.
But then there are two things that seem to be a factor of regression that seems that the user’s not being cooperative to your kind requests. One is shyness to make a good response, and other is being absent at the computer, which it’s a common thing.
In fact, not being there all the time is very common. Because you won’t be all the time and you won’t ask to be all the time. The content of what you post is some proof that people would expect something from you at a certain time. If they would like to talk to you, they set a time to chat, or maybe something to get into you, or at least they send you an email.  Sending emails is the most common form of contact maintain, and if we’re patient enough, and if we are kind enough, we’re sure make a good response, but if we don’t, we don’t have to feel sad. Even if he may be a great user that you may admire, there sure are others that can share the same things.
I do have issues on this kind of situations. I would talk to somebody, saying hello or something, and most of the times I was rejected. I know I was very kind, but it was unlikely to respond. That’s why sometimes I don’t have courage of talking people....  maybe I just have to talk to everybody else just to know that I’m not insisting on one, and maybe somebody would respond as kind as expected.
So, whatever you are, I respect you, I have patience, I won’t pressure you, but just to know that you are awesome and I think we can share a lot of things, and have fun together.  :D