Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pseudonym Attributions


    I was thinking some days ago about names and usages. I know I have a birth name, and I have a specific username. And I know I need names for characters and places. And I know not everybody uses their real name for social networking for having fun, unless your name would have a higher position in society. People usually use some kind of Japanese kind of name if they like anime, or some other name for avoiding weird situations.

    If they would not mind having their real name, is because of their reasons. But then it comes to my mind the word Pseudonym. This word defines the use of another name for artistic uses or for expression attributions. People have usernames, another name or something to be called to avoid cyber aggressions against society and on the Internet.

    But having pseudonyms means you develop art and you create art.


    So, I have a name that can make the above applicable to use:

    Erick Alejandro Medina Ramirez, in which it is an Original Character, and it can be a pseudonym of representation too. So, for the Status of Bonding, the relation would be: in the actual space of this post, the blog: “A Nerd’s Adventure” is updated by username StndNerdBoy11, this username, found by contact in his profile and by Google Gmail, prepending the <username>@gmail.com has a relation to an established pseudonym name, called Erick Medina. So if you hear the username StndNerdBoy11 you will know his name is Erick and that you can call him Erick anytime and he will correspond to that name.

    They say artists that want to use pseudonyms must have to accustom to be called by that name. I would like to be called by that new name, and it would be grateful that online friends can call me that way.

Erick: "And that’s my name."
Richie: "I know you have a name and that I have one too...."
Erick: "Yeah, even though you are guardian, you are part of myself. So you are like my conscious mind, and you won’t let me go crazy." 
Richie: "Hehehe, that’s my job to keep you on base and up to the goal. So Erick, are you accepting this name as yours, not just StndNerdBoy11, neither the Main Position, but Erick?"
Erick: "Of course, I feel like later I have to explain why I have an OC the same name as I, of course because this OC is me!" 
Richie: "So, with that they can call you and you will feel fine, right?"
Erick: "Yes. I’m just having a great time, even with my anxious moments, but we can increase it!" 

[And with this, my post 100th, I dare you to see it all. You'll find great things :D ]