Thursday, January 24, 2013

First Encounter - Thoughts of Acheivement


Somehow, I'm scared.
Somehow, I'm nervous.
Somehow, I'm anxious.

In some way I feel awkward.
In some way I feel insecure.
In some way I feel weird.

Even if I'm decided to make the starting step,
my feet are just not responding....
Even if I know this is a difficult decision to make,
my heart is just invading my mind....

But as I continue to wander towards my inner mind,
the world is continually changing....
Because the influence of data is making people change.
Because the stages of life aren't long and people change.

In a way I can understand, I'm not as awesome as you.
But I have to try, I just have the need of approach to you.
Because I know all the times I have done that,
are because I put ALL my effort to change.

So, when I first met you, is because my mind was willing to do so.
Because when I first met you, my emotions wouldn't let me speak.
And now that I have met you, you weren't aware of it at first.
And after I met you, I wouldn't need THAT effort to do it again.

This GREAT effort of meeting people isn't a normal event,
so maybe that's why I can't have a lot of approaches,
but if I do that GREAT effort, is because of something
and that something is as normal as living.

So when you see that I talk to you,
is because of that effort made of making a bond;
a bond of friendship that needs strengthening,
a bond of caring, a bond of support, a bond of comfort.

Having met you is one of the most daring things in my life;
responding to it, of the most achieving things in my life.

Feel proud about it.
Proud of helping a star that wants to shine again.