Monday, January 28, 2013

Thoughts of User Content Searching


(DOUBLE POST! hehe, because this is a little different from the previous one... hehe)
    In my previous post I was talking about us programmers to develop software and that communication on the social networking has improved, with all and the new technologies.
    Having the internet go at high speed connections allowed people to communicate more easily to other people, having their sites expressing what they think and trying to express emotions in a single post they made. In a fast-growing world, people can post whatever thing at everyplace possible at any time without having to be standing at the computer, which makes communication a lot easier.
    Even more, people has more possibilities of having their own web site with content that they place themselves telling who they are, what they do, what things they like and what they aspire in the future. They are like some sort of celebrity, and I say that because the posts are send to everybody to see that web site, and like that sort (or maybe unlike....) they can’t guess who will see them. They would often say: “If you don’t like what I post, better not come around here”, but usually they have things that someone may like but sometimes he may not be able to handle certain posts they made. As if they can’t maintain the pace and type of writing, they don’t measure the impact of their posts, unless someone tell them so.
    It’s difficult as a user to go through all those pages with lots of information. We can’t be wandering at the Internet all the time, but sometimes users demand attention sometimes, feeling they can’t attract others. People follow users but they can’t manage all what they post, but users feel they need their attention to survive.
    So, in an attempt to get popularity, they do varied things that feel it’s the best for getting page statistics. One of those things is making post of great impact, so users that like or that are affected by those kinds of posts would do something about it. Personally, I don’t usually do that, especially if the post remarks some great negative traits on them, making an influence to the weak minds. My negative experience in life, I don’t tell it a lot, and if I do, I focus the attention on the essential, not on the emotional, giving a positive thought. But still it’s uncertain the influence of my posts.
    Because of the last, it is better prepared to have a very stable mind and emotion, so even if they post their dreadful posts you revoke the impact emotion and turned it objective. If you are visiting some place several times, you may say something nice about it.
    Returning to the main point, all those posts are there on different sites, blogs, micro-blogs, social network, community pages and forums. And users don’t care about the essence of data, but on the content of that data. They give them meaning, so they are affected by it, it’s like television. The sad thing here however, is how people can’t understand and control what they posts, and the results include information cloning, and then people reclaims what they post, shouts about it, pressure others, have others to pressure, and insist until they let off of what it’s not of them. I can tell I once had one image posted on Facebook, but the user-value of that site can’t be compared to other sites. I’m aware that what I post is public, but one thing is true and that’s why stealing is wrong: they can’t post things on a high user-value blog that isn’t of them, and neither to make it commercial.
    And again returning to the point, all of this may result in the end in losing of faith, and people looks depressed and kinda sad, but they can’t let off of their user-type or at least on their computer, because it’s also their life. People can do crazy things that they may not again..., so the sad thing is how people take all this info.
    Yesterday I woke up too early, and getting on the computer I looked at so many things, one factor and losing some interesting post, besides that I haven’t sleep a lot, made me feel very anxious, frustrated and very down. I just went to my room and hid beside my blankets, cried a lot and then went to sleep. When I woke up again it was late afternoon, but at least I was more calmed. But at the time I was in that strong emotion, my generation of ideas was taking the influence of the posts, but something took me away of all that influence with a single blow, like a punch. That kind of base motivation is helpful enough to continue on my life and keep shining.
    So, maybe I don’t know people’s lives, and I’m sorry I can’t get into them as I wanted, but it’s only a matter of us to get positive and share it to others.