Monday, December 31, 2012

Hello, 96th post!

So, this is a post to make an acknowledge for the post and statistics made in this year:
"A Nerd's Adventure", started on May 1st 2011 has completed with this, 96 posts, talking about lots of issues of life and other daily lives that seems normal for some people, but special for me. My expectations are expressing all those special emotions on those normal activities. Since then, my User-type Motion and my confidence have increased since then, leading toward new adventures in the Internet Space like DeviantArt, tumblr, some forums and some other games, standing upon the nickname of  the "Standard Nerd Boy"
On this year I have increased my number of stories made by 2, making it 3, then I have made some random posts, some Nerd Issues and Life Issues, and even though this blog is quite unattended for some, it has been like my point of motivation in maintain it anyway, because at least it makes me feel like I can share at least a little of who I am. So it's up to you to follow it....  heheheh.

Up to now, we have received 1251 visits to the blog (minus the 322 of the last year... :P ) Competing with the overall posts, the most clicked post was on "Expressing Introversion out of your known space..."(a post of 2011), followed by "Friendship is..."(a post of 2012), so this last post was the most selected on the time it was published

I feel weird that this year ends, because I have made lots of things on this year, that it will have a difference the moment I made something on the next year. But it's a thing we all have to face. Seeing on the last post of 2011 and then the starting drawings on my notebook. I'm sure I have increased my skills and made lots of changes, now for the 2013 I will search for the level up as soon as possible to make an evolution and have new and fresh ideas to make presentation.

So, hope you have a good day :D