Monday, December 31, 2012

Random Post of the month

A random post for the end of December. I don't think people would say the ending days of December, because after that month ends, a new year comes. By now several celebrations are being held in all around the world. And the Great Impulse of the TimeLine that passes over the sky traveling towards west is always in movement.
You'll see that new things are to come this year. I wonder, how people would like this moment of the year most than other times of the year of the same level as the New Year Celebration? Because 11/11/11 was a day, 12/12/12 was another day, and still then people made something about it. Of course it's a day, we could make a good celebration, but we all are having classes or staying at home, at work, at school, it's not like we're going to make a party everyday because of something little. If we're having a New Year Celebration is because we are grateful to live another year more, because a year has a lots of things to talk about.
If I were to propose something for the next year, it could be that I can be a little less shy, but a little bit more into myself. That the things that I think on that year could make it true and that no adverse Ideas could interfere on what I really want. Something special in order to have an increase in my levels of confidence and sympathy. Just having fun and share good moments with you.
So, let's hope for the best in this year :D