Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Between trips to the mall and holiday posadas



    Lots of things to do and so little time..! >////< I hope you have some holiday season and give a good meaning on those last days of the year, hehehe....
    Ok, writing session of today. It’s mid-December!! D: And I haven’t got presents, or gifs, or something to share, or some experience to tell as always >.< ....
    Ok no, I had some, last time I had the courage to do something on my own. I went to the mall.... [Centro Comercial in English is shopping center/mall ,so.... shopping center.... hehe] It was like, I have some money to spend, but, what do I need the most right now, I thought. I needed how I was going to spend it.
    It was a normal Saturday morning, my usual user Motion update characterization on the computer and my usual and calm playing. I think I was willing to buy something but I didn't want anyone to prevent me from doing it, or looking at me with poor eyes.... I know I would buy something from them, but not now.... But in the afternoon, I went to a near shopping center to buy something special. I was aiming for some earphones, some cool earphones so I could hear with all clear frequencies the music, and maybe something else.
    I hear the palpitations of my heart with each step into the shopping mall; it was quite long with lots of stores and restaurants. I went around the mall and then I entered some electronic American shop. I saw instantly the earphones section, and with some searching I saw the ones I could pay for. But I got out of the store to look for other choices. Into the shopping center there was a big Christmas tree. I think since the start of the month that tree was there. Of course it’s holiday season.... Then other shops, some movie theater, a games shop, another electronic specific shop, some clothing shops and some grocery store.
    After I saw all options, there was no other than the earphones that I saw first. So I returned to claim the price and then I bought it. And then I returned home and when I tried it, the sound was awesome, so I like it.
    Then I was invited to some party, what we call "Posada" It’s just another party, but it has a meaning too, whatever they want to put it.... But the essence is the reminder of gratitude and good wishes, we all want good things to happen....
    Normal things, I just have known most of the people invited, so I wasn't as uncomfortable..., it was a good time, I suppose... hehe.
    So, as I said, lots of things to do >///<. I’ll do my best to end this year, even if I have to make everything in a rush :I